- 625ml blueberries
- 125ml raspberries
- 125ml strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 10ml cornstarch
- 45ml honey
- 125ml Jungle Muesli Granola Light
- 60ml whole wheat flour
- 30ml desiccated coconut
- 30ml coconut oil, melted
- 15ml honey
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Place the berries in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cornstarch and honey.
- Mix together and transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Combine all the crumble ingredients and scatter over the fruit.
- Bake at 180° C for 30 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and serve warm with yoghurt.
- Top with fresh blueberries.