Back to all recipes
Blueberry and chocolate smoothie bowls with granola chocolate chips and banana
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 30ml cocoa powder
- 10ml honey
- 80ml Jungle Muesli Cranberry & Yoghurt Clusters
- 30ml 80% dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Place the bananas, blueberries, cocoa powder and honey in a processor.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon half of the blueberry smoothie into bowls.
- Pile on the Jungle Muesli Cranberry & Yoghurt Clusters.
- Spoon the rest of the smoothie to fill the bowls.
- Pile on fresh blueberries, sliced banana and chocolate chips.