Makes 12 muffins
- 550g self-raising flour
- 200g Jungle Muesli Granola
- 200g castor sugar
- 750ml milk
- 4 eggs (L)
- 10ml vanilla essence
- 300g butter, melted
- 450g cranberries, roughly chopped
- 50g butter
- 300g icing sugar
- 5ml lemon juice
- 50ml cream cheese, smooth
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Lightly grease muffin tins.
- Sift the flour into a bowl, add the strawberries and sugar to the bowl and stir through. Add the Jungle Muesli Granola.
- Mix the milk, egg and vanilla together. Pour the liquid onto the flour and add the butter.
- Fold the mixture gently with a metal spoon until just combined. Do not overmix – the batter will still be slightly lumpy.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the baking tins.
- Bake the muffins for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden and a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave them in a tin to cool for a couple of minutes, gently loosen and put on a wire rack.
- Icing: Cream butter, add icing sugar, lemon juice and cream cheese, mix till smooth. Ice the tops of the muffins/cakes and garnish with extra strawberries.