Makes 12 pancakes
- 500ml flour
- 15ml baking powder
- 7.5ml salt
- 250ml Jungle Oats
- 5ml sugar
- 500ml milk
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 50ml oil for frying
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Add Jungle Oats and sugar.
- Mix milk, eggs and oil.
- Blend flour and milk mixture into a smooth batter. Extra water can be added if the batter is too thick.
- Allow batter to rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a medium-sized pan and fry pancakes one at a time until golden on both sides.
- Serve the pancakes with cinnamon sugar, or any fruit of your choice.