- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 rashers bacon (optional)
- 420g (1 can) baked beans
- 750ml water
- 1 beef stock cube
- 50ml Jungle Oats
- Parsley, chopped
- Additional chopped parsley/coriander or corn for garnishing (optional)
- Heat oil in a saucepan until translucent.
- Add the bacon rashers and fry until crisp.
- Add baked beans and water. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Jungle Oats and cook for 10 minutes.
- Purée the mixture in a food processor until it reaches a consistency you like.
- Garnish with chopped parsley/coriander/corn.