- 250ml Jungle Oats Instant Banana flavour
- 125ml milk
- 250ml ripe banana, mashed
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 125ml oil
- 500ml flour
- 60ml sugar
- 10ml baking powder
- 5ml ground cinnamon
- 2.5ml baking soda
- 2.5ml salt
- 2.5ml ground nutmeg
- 100ml roughly chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and spray and prepare a loaf tin.
- In a bowl combine an Jungle Oats Instant Banana flavour and milk, mix well and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the mashed banana, oil and egg whites.
- In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients then add them to the oats mixture, stir until the dry ingredients are moist, do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 50 – 65 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes then take out and allow cooling completely.
- Store tightly wrapped.