Each day 225 South Africans are killed by heart disease, and 10 people suffer a stroke every hour.
But the good news is that 80% of heart and stroke diseases can be prevented by following a good diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. That’s why we invite you to join us, and fight for every heartbeat with the goodness of Jungle.
Jungle Oats is endorsed by The Heart and Stroke Foundation South Africa, because it’s a tasty, nourishing and heart-healthy addition to your diet.
What makes Jungle Oats so good and good for you?
Here are some of the benefits of Jungle Original Oats, Jungle Large Tiger Flakes, Instant Oats, and Oat Bran:
- High in fibre: to fuel your body and replenish your stores of energy.
- Contains beta-glucan fibre: which has been known to help reduce blood cholesterol levels and may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Naturally sodium free: which may help to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
Jungle Original Oats and Instant Oats are also whole grain, which helps to maintain blood sugar levels and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. Plus, all heart-healthy Jungle Oats products are high in energy, giving you the potential to put your heart into everything you do. These delicious recipes are all approved by the Heart and Stroke Foundation South Africa. Check them out and add the Goodness of Jungle to your every day:
- Strawberry JungleOats Smoothie Bowl
- Easy Blueberry Chia Overnight Jungle Oats
- Banana Jungle Oats Blender Pancakes
- Savoury Jungle Oats Waffles
- Savoury Spanish Jungle Oats Bowl
- Jungle Oats Low GI Bread
- Baked Apples with Jungle Oats Filling